1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from southeast Asia

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by August56, Nov 11, 2015.

1. August56

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello everyone
    I'll try to be brief here.
    I'm still a closeted bi-man(?) and have no plan of coming out. It is because I'm living in a very conservative and traditional Chinese culture within an islamic country. I'm also a closeted atheist. My family and friends are mostly catholic/Christians, Buddhist/Taoist and muslim.
    After watching Caitlyn Jenner came out, she gave me a fraction of a fraction of her courage to go to forums to post my frustrations and to search for answers to my questionable bi or even trans inner me.
    When i was a teenager i was androgynous. But by age 22 i "locked-up" that person and became straight. Life pass by so quickly, in a blink of an eye I'm 59y.o now. I just want to say something before i close my eyes forever.

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there, welcome to EC. Your situation sounds difficult, but I hope EC can help you in some way, and that you're able to enjoy your time on here in however way you wish. Looking forward to having you around.

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. August56

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello all,
    Thank you for welcoming me.
    I have been reading a lot of threads and forum, very interesting read especially the gender identity. Everyone's story are somewhat similar but yet different in some ways.
    I m here to tell my story and see if anyone have similar condition to mine. I m not very good at social media communication skills - took me almost a year to finally ask someone what "lol" mean! Yes, I m that type :frowning2:

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Welcome to Empty Closets. :slight_smile:

You are more than welcome to share your story which will give others the chance to respond and to relate.

You don't have to have great social media communication skills to participate or post your story. Write it out in the best way you can and it will be fine. :slight_smile: