1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Guelito, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Guelito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im new to this forum and forums in general. I am here to connect with people all over the world and share inspiring stories. I am in the U.S. and I love talking with LGBT in other countries and hearing about your experience where you are from. I just got married to my husband who is from the Philippines. He came to the U.S. on a fiance visa and we are working to make him a citizen now. I am also a Creative Relationship Coach and support people with making their goals and dreams come true... and I make music. Coming out was hard for me and so I love supporting people with being themselves in any way I can. People are inspiring!

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, welcome to EC! Congratulations on the marriage and what seems to be a really nice life you lead. See you around the site ^^

3. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Guelito! You are a really interesting person, I hope to more of you in EC! And good luck to you and to your husband, that's my Kababayan :slight_smile: Have a great day and welcome to EC!

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

5. Guelito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks Alder. I see you play music also. What kind of music do you play?

---------- Post added 22nd Nov 2015 at 01:00 PM ----------

Hey Greenranger, what part of the Philippines are you from. My husband Marlon is from San Jose Tarlac on Luzon. I have been there twice, both times to Luzon. I love it there and I really want to go back. I want to check out Visayas and Palawan next. Are you out? Marlons family was really great when he came out to them and when I met his parents, the whole village celebrated with us and wanted to meet me. I cooked spaghetti for everyone lol. I wonder what it's like for gay people in the Philippines.