1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A newbe

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by brookelynluv, Nov 22, 2015.

1. brookelynluv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi im new to this and im not sure how this works. Im bisexual but im pretty sure i like girls more. Every guy i kissed made me feel uncomfortable but i still forced myself to kiss them. I still think guys are cute. I want a boyfriend because that seems to be the normal in my highschool. i have a girlfriend and i love being with her but we haven't exactly kissed yet. She makes me laugh and i get this feeling that were probably never going to break up. I guess im confused thats all. i used to pretend that i was attracted to guys when they take there shirts off. being honest to myself i felt nothing. i catch myself looking at girls and checking them out. But when it comes to myself i question how is my body attractive when people say it is? i dont get it.

2. brookelynluv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi im new to this and im not sure how this works. Im bisexual but im pretty sure i like girls more. Every guy i kissed made me feel uncomfortable but i still forced myself to kiss them. I still think guys are cute. I want a boyfriend because that seems to be the normal in my highschool. i have a girlfriend and i love being with her but we haven't exactly kissed yet. She makes me laugh and i get this feeling that were probably never going to break up. I guess im confused thats all. i used to pretend that i was attracted to guys when they take there shirts off. being honest to myself i felt nothing. i catch myself looking at girls and checking them out. But when it comes to myself i question how is my body attractive when people say it is? i dont get it. I guess i Joined EC to talk to people and learn new stories, and well learn something about myself. I need help with my self esteem and just advice in general. I also have depression and im bi-polar. i used to have eating disorder as well.

3. Sobie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey I'm also new and I'm a lesbian. Also welcome. I thought I was bi but I'm not. boys made me uncomfortable too, so I started dating girls and it felt just right. Just do what makes you happy.

#3 Sobie123, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  4. brookelynluv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    welcome. thank you for your advice, i guess im having a hard time admitting to myself that i have a girlfriend and thats ok

#4 brookelynluv, Nov 22, 2015
  5. Sobie123

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No prob. I want a girlfriend so bad, you are one lucky girl.

#5 Sobie123, Nov 22, 2015
  6. Guelito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Welcome!!!! I can tottally relate to your experience because used to pretend to be attracted to girls that I wasn't really into. Its alot of work and pressure lol :slight_smile:

7. brookelynluv

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thank you so much:icon_bigg

---------- Post added 28th Nov 2015 at 10:01 AM ----------

and your right it is alot of pressure.

---------- Post added 28th Nov 2015 at 10:02 AM ----------

thanks for reading my story