1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi again

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Sigrid, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Sigrid

Hello! I've been a member of this forum since spring last year, but after being away for more than a year I feel the need to reintroduce myself.

My name is Sigrid, I'm 18 years old and I live in Norway. I'm pansexual and have known so for years. I'm out to everyone (excluding all of my family except my mum, but this has less to do with my sexuality and more to do family issues). It's not something that troubles me at all, and tbh I love being pan. My return, aside from missing the community, is due to a recent discovery that my gender is a bit more complicated than I thought. I've always seen myself as a "girl, but I don't really care". These last few months I've thought a lot about this, and the more I consider it the more strongly I feel the need to express myself as something more than that. At the moment I'm still a bit unsure of how to define my gender or if it even needs defining, but I guess the most fitting term is genderfluid, or maybe demifluid. Again, I don't have any issues with this and I'm perfectly comfortable being me, but I wish I was better able to express my gender the way I experience it.

This introduction feels way too centered around my sexuality and gender, so here are some Facts About Me: One of my biggest interests is art, and I spend hours upon hours drawing and painting. I also like to read a lot, and I love webcomics (Stand Still Stay Silent and Ava's Demon, for example). I'm fluent in Norwegian (duh) and English, and maybe 50% fluent in Spanish on a good day. One of my favourite things to draw is hair. I love the aesthetic of the kpop group Seventeen (I'm otherwise pretty neutral about kpop, but this group is my exception). FEMINIST. I greatly enjoy discovering new music. The last song I listened to was Wrong Victory by MS MR. Haikyuu is great. Pastel is nice. I'm cold approximately 93.7% of the time. I wish I could knit but I don't have the patience. Sometimes I write in caps to emphasise my EXCITEMENT. Welcome to Night Vale is a super clever concept and I love it a lot.

So yeah. Those are some Sigrid facts (written at 01:40 in the middle of the night). I hope I get to meet lots of cool people here!!!

2. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome back ^^

3. lovely lesbian

4. Sigrid

Hello to the both of you too!

5. justin88