1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, i'm new here...kinda

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Kev1n, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Kev1n

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi, i sign in like a week ago but i had not post anything yet, anyway, i want to introduce myself, my name is Kevin Enmanuel and i'm homoflexible and aromantic, i'm 16 and a pretty quiet person and kinda nerdy but i usually get along wit other people if they come and talk to me because i'm not so good at starting convertations, i enjoy videogames and drawing ( even if im not really super good at it but i'm trying to learn). I had not come out of the closet to anybody yet because my family is religious and my country is not really suportive with sexual diversity either, my family is not really that homophobe but they won't really aprobe my sexuality also my granma(who pretty much raise me because my mom works all day almost every day and my dad is not here) have heart problems and if she find out that i'm not straight she could have a heart attack, but well thats enough for an introduction :slight_smile: i hope get to know good friends in this place :icon_bigg

(sorry if my english is not too good or have ortography error, english is not the language of my country)

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey and welcome to EC. :slight_smile: Quiet, kind of nerdy, loves to draw; hey, I can relate to all three. I'm sure you'll get along fine here. :thumbsup:

3. Kev1n

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hope so, feels so good being on a place where can meet more people like me and i can be totally honest with who i am. :slight_smile: