1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, strangers! Nice to make your aquantince.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by happyraindance, Nov 26, 2015.

1. happyraindance

:smilewave[/FONT]Well, hello there! I've never been a part of a site like this before, so I'm a bit nervous. And I have no idea how to make a good introduction, so that doesn't help. I am 15, about to turn 16 in a few months. I am transgender(born in female body but I'm a male) and pansexual. I'm out to my twin as transgender (no, we are not identical, even though we look like it) and I'm sure she has guessed at my sexuality (she may think I'm bisexual because I told her that in the past when I had no idea that pansexual was even a thing) but she's very accepting so I don't feel the need to tell her. Well, I did half tell a good friend from Alabama, but I'm not sure she got it. I'm here looking for advice and hopefully friends, too. My parents would kill me if they knew I was on this site (well, my dad, maybe not my mom) so I'll probably only be able to post at strange times in the night or while in the bathroom. You can call me rain if happyraindance seems too long. Well, that felt long. Nice to meet you!

2. littleraven

Wow. Welcome to EC! (*hug*) It's great that you're figuring out who you are. I'm glad your twin was accepting and that you joined. :slight_smile:

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! :wave:

#3 Hawk, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

5. happyraindance

Thanks! I'm happy to be here!

6. iiimee

'Ello friend, I'm Chase! ^_^ I am a trans guy myself, and a fairly active member here. I come here mostly to receive and give advice, so if you ever need anything feel free to ask me! Also, don't call me stranger. :wink: EC is a family!