1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Everyone I'm New

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BlaireBot, Nov 28, 2015.

1. BlaireBot

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everyone, I'm Blaire! I'm 14 and I'm super into singing and music. I also really like film/video making and editing, anime and manga, and sci-fi/fantasy stuff like Harry Potter and such. Also Emma Watson is hot as hell.

I'm pansexual and trans in some way. I think I might be a transguy, but I also feel non-binary? I kind of identify as both, but I also don't really like to put a label on it. I like he/him pronouns, so if you could use those, that would be great. I'm also okay with they/them if you personally would rather use those :slight_smile:

I'm really excited to join this community of people. I registered today because I realized that I completely hate tumblr and it's a horrible place to be, and I used to be really involved in that. So many people on tumblr say that white cis straight people are bad, and I used to think in the same toxic mindset. I felt horrible for being white and I thought I was culturally appropriating everything, and that I was making people feel bad all the time. Part of the reason I joined EC is to kind of recover from that mindset because EC seems like a way nicer and more accepting place to be. I also really want to make friends here!

Feel free to reply to this thread and introduce yourself. Thanks!

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! Welcome to EC! ^^

3. iiimee

Hey, I'm Chase- welcome to the EC family! ^_^ I am a transgender guy, so if you have questions relating to trans men, I think I could answer quite a few. EC is a great place for looking for answers of any sort however, so don't be shy!

Yeah, Tumblr is... funny. My advice is to not "go with the crowd" though you don't have to go directly against it either- I mean, there is a reason why popular things are popular, and that's because a lot of people can relate to them or at least understand them.

4. littleraven

Hey there. :slight_smile: I also like music.
    Welcome! (*hug*)

5. Riz

Riz

Hi and welcome!

I'm also a pansexual transman/non-binary, if you want support in any way just write to me! Or just wanna talk.

I'm from tumblr too, and was suggested this forum because I was so tired of all the toxic people and topic's on tumblr. I meant I learnt a fair good amount from being there, but if you say just a single thing wrong or wear something wrong you'll get so much hate that you break....

Here no one will judge you for anything, you're safe and you'll get support and friends. I think you'll like it.

6. BlaireBot

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everyone, thanks for the nice replies! I agree that I learned a lot of things from tumblr (especially about my sexual and gender orientations) but there's also a lot of hate on there. I'm glad this forum is out there, it seems way nicer. EC seems really supportive already, I'm excited to get more into it and learn more about it.