1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! im so glad this place exists :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AnotherStranger, Nov 29, 2015.

1. AnotherStranger

Hi, Ive posted a couple of posts and all the responses have given me so much comfort, wow... This forum is what I need right now.
    So Im a female, 24, and I have no fucking clue what I am. I always thought I was an asexual who had crushes on girls but things are very complicated right now.

- Im realising I may have sexual feelings towards men in general. Like, im turned on by the male body no matter whose brain/soul it belongs to. I dont want to sleep with them, kiss them or have any relationship with them but I do have a physical response. Weird.

- I have a crush on a girl I speak with on the internet (i have met her once), and unlike previous crushes, everytime she sends me a message or I fantasize sexually with her I do have a physical response too. I may have a chance with her soon and I intend to take it :slight_smile: Female body does not turn me on though, not even hers :frowning2:

But anyway I came to this forum because I was one day terrified and not able to cope with all this confusion on my own. And the replies to my posts have given me so much comfort, and reading stories by other people made me feel less alone. Like, Im not the only one to whom sexuality is sooo complicated. I think in the bottom of my heart i was probably born straight and thatd explain how come I have that basic instinct with the male body. But psicologically I want to be with a woman, I cant see my life fulfilled with a man... and i believe im turned on by this girl because of a psychological thing. But anyway even if this attraction is not instinctive, some posts in this forum have given me the hope that i could still end up with a woman, hopefully her although circumstances are difficult. But its worth trying.

Well thank you very much!! Im so happy a place like this where you can openly talk about these things exists! And hi :slight_smile:

2. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! Everyone is friendly and caring on here so you'll fit right in. :slight_smile:

3. LolliPopps

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome I hope you the best :slight_smile: