1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A bit late, but better than never

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ANerdWhoCares, Nov 30, 2015.

1. ANerdWhoCares

I've been on EC for about a month, but I never stopped to look around and explore the site. I just jumped straight into the advice forums to give support. :lol:
    So since I've never posted one of these...

Hi! I'm ANerdWhoCares, and I'm a nerd, who cares. (!) I spend most of my time on this site scouting around the Coming Out Advice forum, looking for people who could use some advice. If you've posted on any of the threads there, you may already recognize me. :eusa_danc

Outside of EC, I'm a 16 year old gay sophomore in high school. I may be young, but despite my age, I tend to be a bit of a mentor figure to those who need advice or help with problem(s). Growing up with an alcoholic step-father :***:, I see things from a more mature, realistic perspective than you might associate with a teen.

Regardless of the fact that I mostly keep to myself in a social setting, I'm more than happy to lend a helping hand to those who need it. If you want my help with a problem (anything), feel free to hit me up on my wall! I'm here primarily to help those in need, but I'm open to having online friends. :slight_smile:

So there you have it, I've joined EC, and I'm here to help. (*hug*)

-ANerdWhoCares

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, Pikachu-With-A-Moustache! :grin:

Welcome to EC!

3. ANerdWhoCares

Nice of you to notice. :eusa_danc Not my favorite profile pic, but it's nerdy and cute. :3

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: