1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Petal, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Petal

So... Hi. I don't ever really know what to say in intro posts! I'm 30, female and joined because after 18 years of asking , I think I am finally ready to accept that I am a lesbian. I'm here looking to chat and make some new friends, but also to get some coming out advice and support. Especially given that I am a parent. Other interests include films, photography, music and books. I look forward to chatting with people. Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Hey, welcome. :slight_smile:

3. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Petal... Great to have you here. You have taken a massive step, and it can't be easy for you. Stay strong. I'm not an expert I'm afraid, but I'm happy to offer a friendly ear to you. Being married, I am in a similar situation, although being only bi, my marriage is intact and strong.
    Please do message me anytime you'd like to chat, or are feeling down. Always happy to chat

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

5. IrishJ

Welcome Petal, lots of parents here with all sorts of interests. Congratulations on your acceptance of self, welcome to EC - J