1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im confused

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by VinnieG, Dec 2, 2015.

1. VinnieG

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey all, I came here looking for help on answering questions about myself. So basically, I'm a guy in his mid teens who has had 2 previous girlfriends. I have been raised straight and it's what I feel like I am. And I'm happy with being straight. But I also feel like I'm somehow attracted to only certain men. I just don't know. And I also want to come out to my family and to my friends and I want to tell them about my true self, what I feel and what my sexual orientation is. But I'm scared that they'll reject me and I don't know what to do. I'm confused and scared and lost and I just need help. I want to confirm on what my sexual orientation is and I want to know how to come out confidently.
    Thanks all :slight_smile:

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there! :slight_smile: Well you've come to the right place, we have a Romantic and Sexual Orientation sub-forum that might help you figure things out! There's a Coming Out sub-forum too, when you feel ready for that! There are so many people here going through the exact same thing as you. Take a look around and feel free to start some threads explaining what's going on with you. :slight_smile: We're friendly here!

3. lovely lesbian