1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I posted this but I didn't

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by foxer, Dec 2, 2015.

1. foxer

I made pretty much same post some time back but then there was the error with servers and, duh. It was gone(!)

So here goes attempt number two.
    I don't want to jinx but I took copy of this just in case. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I had been hanging around here for quite a sometime, always stumbling upon here and finally desided to join the madness :smilewave. One thing to note I can tend to be overly dramatic sometimes and sassy on the meantime. Oh and the puns. All the puns!
    I'm a finnish student studying graphic designing, I spent way too much time on profile page settings than I dare to admit :grin: On my freetime I enjoy taking photos and general outdoorlife although sometimes I find myself stuck in front of computer at unearthly hours wondering how I ended there :confused:.
    Studying sucks. Atleast at the moment. So much to do and so little time and graphic designing tends to feel too superfacial sometimes so I have been thinking 'bout changing. Dont worry, I will ofcourse finish current studies first

When I picked username I had this cheeky idea that I could set my mood to foxy, so I'd be foxer feeling foxy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But that's not the case at the moment as I have been feeling lonely lately.

I thanks yu fur reeding, me hopees it wus pleesant.

2. Ditz

Nice profile design!!!

3. Sky82

Hi Foxer, welcome to EC :slight_smile: hope you have some fun and get to show us some sas :wink:

4. foxer

There got the avatar worked out aswel. :slight_smile:

Why thank my good sir. :icon_bigg

5. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: