1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've Returned!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by absvrdity, Dec 10, 2015.

1. absvrdity

absvrdity Guest

I've joined this site a long time ago, but I haven't been on in such a long time so I thought I'd re-introduce myself to the newer people on this site. I hope that doesn't bother anyone? :lol:

My name is Donovan, I'm 13 years old (turning 14 in March). I really don't know what else to put after this? I'm so awkward about talking about myself, it's weird. Am I supposed to just like list facts about myself...? I'm putting too much thought into this! Anyways, I am gay, and gladly I've been able to come out to my friends and family about that after joining this website about 9 or so months ago.

I'm really such a basic 13 year old, I like Netflix. I use the world 'lit' and the abbreviation 'af' a bit too much. Because you know, I'm basic af. :lol:

A big part of me is music, I love music. I'm addicted to it. I have to listen to music for a couple of hours everyday... not kidding. That's probably a lot of people though, at least I hope. I listen to a wide range of artist, I like country (like John Mayer) all the way to rap (like Drake). I just can't stand classical music or stage musicals. Those drive me crazy.

I hope I didn't annoy you to death with my introduction, I hope to get to talk to some of you. Feel free to wall/PM me. :smilewave

2. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome back! :slight_smile:

3. deep six

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Whats up and Omg i love your username.

4. absvrdity

absvrdity Guest

Thank you, Justin!

Nothing much really :lol: What about you? And thank you :slight_smile:

5. omgwhatishappen

welcome back home :slight_smile:

I am just blown away that a 13 year has the courage, strength, and wisdom to join this community, and to be an active member as well! You inspire me! Keep it up :slight_smile:

6. boatlanding

boatlanding Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You sound awesome!
    How are you doing?