1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by girlonline, Dec 11, 2015.

1. girlonline

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi! :eusa_danc So I'm new here and just joined today actually. I've more or less just figured out my romantic and sexual orientation, as I've been doing a lot of self reflection lately. I'm quite a bit younger than most people on here, and quite shy and socially awkward tbh :icon_redf, but I hope I can make some friends here :slight_smile: If you want to chat you can always post on my wall or message me... idk?? :lol:

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome! I'm pleased you are managing to figure out your sexual orienatation, but you may have a few remaining questions and this is a good place to talk about them and hopefully find answers. We have a few members, like you, who struggle with social anxiety and shyness, but they appreciate the relative anonymity of the forum and the opportunity to talk more freely and I hope you will feel the same once you have settled in. We like to help. :slight_smile:

3. omgwhatishappen

Welcome welcome welcome! I am super new myself, and am glad that new members are finding there way here!

I hope you find what you seek! Also, I really enjoy your signature: Don't worry: The darkest nights produce the Brightest Stars.

I am gonna have to update my profile, and find a signature of my own.

4. mituaski

mituaski Guest

Welcome hun!

I'm new here too!

5. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well. The word 'welcome' has certainly been said enough here, so...

Hello. I am Doug. You are GirlOnline. This is a website that is good to utilize. I hope you make many friends and find many answers.

What if there IS no red or blue pill?????