1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to this

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by chrisphoenix, Dec 13, 2015.

1. chrisphoenix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hey all. this is my first time posting about this or frankly talking to anyone at all about this. im 22, young white male. im very confused, angry, sad, irritated, and jealous all at the same time. since i was a young teen, i looked up to anyone who came out, gay bi transgender, etc. because i admired their strength to come out, not knowing what would happen. now i know i looked up to them because i wanted/want to have the same courage. i am sexually attracted to women, so much. but i am also attracted to men. im very confused by this because the handful of times i have been with men, i got a nauscious feeling in me and felt what i was doing was wrong and should be ashamed of it. ive always surpressed my feelings of sexuality but recently its been coming up more and more. my girlfriend of almost one year, whom i love very much and am attracted to, and i have been fighting more and more recently and i fear it is because i know i don't love her in the sense of a lover, but more of a friend. sometimes i catch myself fantasizing about men when im with her, but othertimes when im with men i fantasize about women. i dont know what to think. i feel so wrong about this, maybe because i come from a very masculine macishmo catholic background. i just dont know what to do and have no one to talk to about it and this site seemed like a good idea. sorry to spill too much info on my first post but im very excited anxious and scared to join this site and thank you all for reading!

2. Distant Echo

Welcome. You will fit in perfectly here.
    Talk it out. React her threads. You'll work it out
    And whoever you are, it's ok. Just be you. :slight_smile:

3. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! No worries, many have/are going through the same feelings as you are. Feel free to browse threads in the support area, I'm quite positive you'll be able to work things out. I wish you the best of luck! :slight_smile:

4. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi! Welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    This community will help you find some answers, I surely did :slight_smile: :grin:

5. ClementineBlue

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Chrisphoenix, you're not alone in this and this looks like a great place to find support while you discover your true self. I know you'll work things through. Good luck! :slight_smile:

6. mituaski

mituaski Guest

Welcome hun! :smilewave