1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poetry, Social Discomfort, Mass Confusion, oh my!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Little Kori, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Little Kori

Little Kori Guest

Well, hello. My name is Kori. I'm twenty two and in college as a literature major. I was referred to this site by a real life friend of mine after the second panic attack triggered by romantic advances put me in the hospital. Anxiety and me aren't friends. At all. But it's okay, I'm talking to a councilor and she's suggesting I see a medical doctor about "possible imbalances"
    Regardless. Here I am. I love poetry with everything in my heart, and music falls in the poetry category. I absolutely detest scary movies. They make me cry... A lot. I enjoy drawing, and people say I'm good at it, but I don't see it, personally.
    I suspect I am at the very least bisexual, if not a hair shy of out right lesbian, but I am very uncomfortable with it. Not that I have any problem with the lifestyle, just me being in the lifestyle. It's a little discomforting.
    I hope I introduced myself properly. It's going to be a pleasure meeting you all.

2. foxer

Hello & welcome to emptyclosets :smilewave EC for short.

It is always heartwarming hearing that someone likes art. Wheter it be poetry, music or drawing ^-^
    Feel free to ask questions in the support area and have some fun and enjoy yourself in the others.

Oh. And one thing. Being gay, bi, lesbian. Is not really a lifestyle it's just you. So be yourself and enjoy the life.

"Poets, poetry
    Jewelry mostly formed,
    vocally"

foxer

#2 foxer, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  3. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Kori... Welcome to EC. This is a brilliant place here, and it's great to have you in our family here.

4. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, Kori! We're glad to have you with us. :slight_smile: This is the perfect place to talk to people who know what you're going through.

I also deal with anxiety issues, and next fall will be going to college for my Creative Writing degree. I'd you ever need to talk to someone, don't hesitate to post on my wall. :slight_smile: Youre part of the family now. We're all here for you.

Knock three times in the ceiling if you want to get a punch to the face.

5. littleraven

Hello. Thanks for joining us here. You're wonderful whether you're bi or lesbian. Like foxer said, just be yourself. There isn't really a special gay lifestyle. Just be honest with yourself. :slight_smile: I wish the best for you. (*hug*)

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Kori, welcome to Empty Closets. You have come to the right place to continue exploring your sexual orientation and seek support. With time you will be able to gain greater insights and eventually become comfortable with it.

Welcome aboard. :slight_smile:

7. MetalRice

Welcome to EC!

8. Little Kori

Little Kori Guest

Wow, thanks for the replys everyone. I really appreciate the welcome.

And I suppose lifestyle is poor word choice. Rather, I'm fine with lgbt, my best friend being trans male. But looking in the mirror and seeing something different than what I am expected to be is really really hard. It's made me disgusted with relationships as a whole. Sadly since God knows I'm a hopeless romantic.