1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Surprised to be Here but Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MayButterfly, Dec 20, 2015.

1. MayButterfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everyone.

As I was about to turn 46, I found myself in a situation I didn't expect to be in. I am married to a man and we have two children, but I have fallen in love with a woman. I didn't want to admit my feelings but the connection between us could not be denied. I did a lot of research to find others like me and somehow found this site. I have been reading for about a month or two and am very comforted at how many people have similar stories! Thank you for sharing. I decided to join because I have no one but my A to talk to and sometimes I feel a lot of overwhelming emotions, and also because so many of your posts touched me and I wanted to be able to support you as well.

So, hi. :smilewave

2. killswitch0029

Welcome :smilewave

3. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! You're definitely not the first one to be going though this! There's many friendly and caring people on here so I'm sure you'll fit right in! :slight_smile:

4. Patagonia

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You will be amazed at the number of people here who have had experiences so similar to yours, you will think they are writing about you. This being the holidays, consider that you have received two gifts. One, that there is a person you have fallen in love with (love being the best gift of all!) And two, that you have been brought here so people can help you on this journey. Good luck and. Best Wishes!

5. MetalRice

Welcome to EC!