1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C h e e r s

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Niaerat, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Niaerat

Niaerat Guest

Send :help:?

Hi everyone. New to this kind of thing... So, I apologize in advance if this introduction may bore ya.
    I'm Niaerat, but you can call me Niae for short... If you want? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I'm 21 and I reside in The 'City of Brotherly Love'... I have my whole life.
    I'm a writer, I mainly write online with friends on Role-Playing forums. I've been doing it for almost 7 years.
    I'm a gamer, and I've been doing that since I could pick up a controller. I'm a pretty huge fan of music, I'll give anything a try once. :3

I've come out at least 3-4 times in my existence... And I've always gone back to being confused and not knowing what I who/want. About around the beginning of last month, I came out on Facebook about me being a Lesbian... I felt that was right in my gut, but I went back to being confused in the following couple of weeks. Along with that... I've been struggling with my gender as well. It's been such a journey as struggling, and I've still yet to figure any of this out.

I've joined this site in search of new hope... In search of hopefully making friends, discovering more about others and myself, in search of discovering new music, games, writing partners, stepping out of my comfort zone, and in search of feeling like I can hopefully fit in. How 'bout you?​

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    x
    P.S. I don't bite. :smilewave

2. foxer

H e l l o !
    And welcome to empty closets. EC for short.

You've come to right for searching the answers. People 'round here are really helpfull and nice so you'll get along easily.

Wel. Yes. That's it. Hope you enjoy yourself and find the answers you're looking for, if you have any questions about the forums feel free to ask ^-^

Ps. That didn't bore me ya hear :grin:

3. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :smilewave

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome Niaerat. This is a great place to maybe find answers to your questions. I've found it helpful just to read other people's stories since I did not grow up knowing many [out] LGBT people.

6. Niaerat

Niaerat Guest

Thank you foxer, killswitch0029, justin88, and resu. Nice to meet you all. :slight_smile:

7. foxer

My pleasure :slight_smile:
    Quite a lovely avatar you have ^-^

8. Yato Gami

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! Welcome to EC!
    I'm also struggling with my gender identity and orientation.
    So I'm here, if you wanna talk ^-^

9. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome~! ^.^

10. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Niae! :grin: Welcome to EmptyClosets! You have absolutely come to the right place. This is a safe place to be confused, ask questions, and share your stories with others! :grin: I invite you to come and roleplay with us in Fun and Games! :grin: :grin: :grin: Or, if you've got the game upon you, Technology, Gaming, Soft-& Hardware is the place for you! :grin: I hope we can help you find yourself! :grin: :grin: :grin: (*hug*) Welcome to the Family!

The Northern King stood upon the peak of the mountain, looking into the chasm at his feet.