1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey y'all!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Cucumb3r, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Cucumb3r

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone!

So I'm trying this thing where I'm being more honest with myself and more open with other people, and I feel like my sexuality is something I'm not really comfortable discussing with any of my close friends (let alone my family) just yet. I am pretty sure I am something other than straight. I've been in a couple of relationships with men, and I have had some chemistry with men, but not as frequently as I do with women. I haven't really explored those feelings with women because I've been scared to admit to myself that I'm even having them. I have relatives who are gay, and several close friends who are gay, so it's not that I'm super afraid of not being accepted...but I kind of am, mostly because I'm having trouble accepting myself. I want to stop lying to myself because I'm unhappy, and at this point, the pursuit of happiness is starting to trump the fear of judgment. Anyways, hi everyone! Y'all seem like nice people!

2. foxer

Hello and welcome aboard to EC!

Accepting yourself can be a timetaking process which woun't necessaŕily be easy. But it seems that you're making fine progres :slight_smile: if you have anything to ask about the forums, and just overall feel free to ask. People 'round here tend the most helpfull and supportive people in the whole internet.

3. Isarene

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! We're glad to have you here! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :smilewave

5. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Cucumb3r! Welcome to EC! :grin: :grin: :grin: You have come to the right place! Here, you can ask questions, get answers, and be yourself without having to worry about judgement from others! :grin: I hope we can help you find your truth! :grin: :grin: :grin: (*hug*) Welcome to the Family! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Please, can...Can you send your heat to Wisconsin? Or let me crash on your couch? I hate the cold....

6. Cucumb3r

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! ❤️❤️❤️

And friend up north, it's actually pretty cold down here right now haha. We experienced all 4 seasons in 2 days last week!