1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward Greetings..

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TheAnimalWithin, Dec 28, 2015.

1. TheAnimalWithin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've never really been on a forum before, so pardon me if I'm a bit awkward. I happened to stumble upon this while researching a few things to try and find out who I am, and I'm still very confused. But, in any case, I'm glad I've found this community and I hope that I'll be able to find the answers for which I search so desperately. Hello to all, and I hope you all are having a wonderful time. As I said, I'm not quite sure how a forum works, but I'll do my best to learn and, once I've done so, help out with anything I'm able to help with. I apologize if this is a bit extensive, but I don't usually use short sentences unless I'm tired, angry, hungry or there's a word limit. I'll try to work on that if it gets annoying, though.

2. Luzzel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome to the forum! I hope that you can find those answers you've been looking for c:

3. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :smilewave

4. XxSunXDragonxX

5. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello TheAnimalWithin! :grin: We're glad you've joined us! This is the perfect place to question, and receive answers. Everyone here is friendly, and can help you to figure things out! :grin: I came out as bisexual this past year, so if you'd ever like to chat, feel free to post on my wall, and I will reply as soon as I can. :slight_smile: Everything is gonna be okay! (*hug*) Welcome to the Family! :grin: (*hug*)

But really, Fireball is the only socially acceptable thing to put in a flask.

6. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: