1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, then.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BuriedGlow, Dec 30, 2015.

1. BuriedGlow

I've always been bad at introduction threads. Uhm.

Well basically, I'm me. I'm in my mid-teens. I'm a WoW-addict, lurker on many pokemon forums, and anime trash. That's pretty much taken over my life now.

I'm physically male, irritatingly, and genderfluid (I'm female maybe 70% of the time so I default to female pronouns or neutral ones on the netz). Also pan, because bi just isn't good enough because of all you lovely non-binary people out there.

I've only discovered my gender like... 3 weeks ago? I've previously had "phases" where I've identified as female and I've only really occasionally felt male aside from this. I've got an intergender (they identify as intergender anyway, they're really more agender now I've done the research) friend who I spoke to who explained it to me, and it fits. So. I've not really told anyone or acted on it offline, though I changed my name on Twitter to switch my name around and a couple people noticed and DMed me, and I spoke to some GF friends about it.

I've got a huge court case coming up which will decide where I'll be living for the forseeable future, as well as my surname etc. It's pretty complicated, tbh, but long story short my father assaulted me in February and there's been proceedings going on with that and he decided the logical course of action was to take my mother to court. Great. (If you hadn't noticed, I'm still technically a minor). So I'm completely freaking out about that on top of all this and I've overloaded and spent the past couple of weeks hiding from life.

I rambled and this probably isn't the purpose of an introduction thread. But yeah. You can call me Keira (or Kieran) if you like, but Glow's fine. I'm not used to that since I got a new username for here, so...

But yes, hiya people.

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, it sounds like you've been a lot recently. Welcome to the forum - take a look around and feel free to join in! :slight_smile: Hopefully you'll find it friendly and helpful!

3. foxer

Hello & welcome EC!
    This is the most helpful and friendly place on the internet.
    If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ^-^

4. BuriedGlow

Thanks, both.

5. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: