1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by breq, Jan 1, 2016.

1. breq

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey everyone!

I'm not sure what name to use here. I guess my username is fine for the time being. I'm a 27 year old who has recently discovered that the gender I was assigned at birth doesn't fit with my view of myself. This came after breaking up with my long-term partner which had me reevaluating my entire perspective on life. Haven't come out to anybody yet and am still figuring out what my next steps in this process are. I have only ever been interested in women and just always assumed that meant I was a straight male. Yeah, no.

This is the first I've put this much of myself out there, which is scary but exciting! I look forward to this new path I have discovered and can't wait to meet you all!

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC :wave:

3. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi, and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

4. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey and welcome! I wish you alot of luck with the situation you're in atm. If you want to get something off of your chest, you can talk to me. I hope you reach 10 posts so we can talk more. post on my wall if your interested.