1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello friends i am here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by FrogFriend, Jan 1, 2016.

1. FrogFriend

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, I came here to meet friends and try to figure myself out and stuff. I only really came to terms with myself a few months ago, after struggling with trying to force myself into liking guys to fit in for years. I'm still running into some troubles about it sometimes (society has a way of making you feel bad over it whether you want to or not) and am only out to a few close friends (and the internet, of course).

Basically, about me: I'm 17, socially awkward, nerdy, senior year, a big fan of grunge, still trying to form my own identity after struggling with depression and self esteem problems (caused by school, 'friends', sometimes even my own parents, and my own angry mind). For all you astrology fans, I'm an aries, and for those that enjoy MBTI I'm an INTP. Basically, I'm quiet and analytical and will fondly stare out the window, all while blasting metal in my headphones and headbanging internally. Yeh.

2. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC! Feel free to talk to me whenever you want. I think this is a very good place for you. Thank you for joining this site.

P.S. You can only post on other people's wall when you have at least 10 posts on the forum.

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! :wave:

4. penelope

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile: There are people here always ready to talk if you want to and they understand your struggle, at least parts of it. I think you're going to like it here. :slight_smile:

5. Camel

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello FrogFriend. Staring out of the window is always good. I can spend hours doing it.