1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belated Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by HunterRaven, Jan 5, 2016.

1. HunterRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi, thanks for having me. EC really helped me come to terms with myself a few years back, and while I didn't join at the time, I suppose this thread gives me a chance to say thank you. :slight_smile:

I'm an 18 year old trilingual Irish lad. I'm big into writing and reading, and I'm a particularly big fan science fiction and fantasy. My favourite book series at the moment would be the Skulduggery Pleasant series by Derek Landy. I also love comics, especially the various X-Men series and characters. My favourite indie comic at the moment would be The Wicked + The Divine by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie.

In terms of music, I adore Florence+ The Machine. I'm also big into CHVRCHES, Kate Bush, twentyonepilots, Ellie Goulding, Paramore, Banks and Foster the People to name a few.

That's basically me in a nutshell. Thanks again!

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! It's wonderful that you have decided to create an account, and I am pleased to read that EC has already helped you to come to terms with your sexual orientation.

Enjoy your visits to the site and contribute to the forums. Welcome aboard. :slight_smile:

3. Sky82

Hi and welcome to EC :slight_smile: hope you have a fab time here, everyone is so friendly.

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: