1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So far OUT of the closet now without the slightest doubt

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LolliDanders, Jan 7, 2016.

1. LolliDanders

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Heya. I guess I should introduce myself. Lollidanders will be a fine name, won't it? I hope so.

Anyway I've been "dealing" with a lesbian "phase" for about ten years (I am 25). From the time I came out as possibly maybe probably bisexual to my mom she went ITS A PHASE and kind of convinced me that, maybe she's right. Maybe it is a phase. Maybe I'm just confused. I'd never been with a man or a woman, after all. So, yeah, maybe she's right.

Well long story short I had sex. With a guy. It was awful and it wasn't because I didn't like the guy or he was rough or anything...it didn't feel right. No butterflies. No happiness. No anything really. Good or bad. On the other hand if I see an attractive woman (like my friend Melissa :icon_wink:slight_smile: I get all jittery and listless and just airy feeling. I haven't put the theory to the test (as in I haven't physically done much with a woman) but I am now certain in my own mind I'm not bisexual or going through a phase or whatever. I'm just a lesbian. :eek:

Scary part of it though...I might be pregnant. I won't know for about two weeks or maybe even a month, but um, yeah...:bang:

So...um hi and :help:

2. Athexant

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey there! Welcome to EC! I've been here for a few weeks now, but this community has helped me with my gender identity and sexual orientation. Whether you're a lesbian, bi, or something else entirely, that's perfectly fine. There's absolutely nothing wrong with changing your mind because this is a huge part of your identity.

Also, I'm sorry your mom wasn't so supportive of you when you came out. My mom's the same way, and I know it sucks. If you ever need to talk about anything or have any questions at all, please don't be afraid to ask! We're all here to help you, and we genuinely care about you.

#2 Athexant, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  3. LolliDanders

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Thank you so much, Mr Gandalf icon. I might take you up on that offer, it all depends on how things go over the next few months, I guess.:thumbsup:

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: