1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there !

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Gelayo, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Gelayo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Ayoub, I'm 22 years old, I live in Morocco (North Africa), I label myself as a gay/asexual, i'm homoromantic asexual to be more accurate.

I love reading and enjoy learning and playing games casually, I'm also into movies and music (Blues and soul mostly).

As you probably know, it is not easy to be gay or even different where i live, pretty f**** up society (excuse the term), i recently met a foreign friend who came to Morocco and we went in trip together with many Europeans and Americans ( i was the only "local" guy), well the thing is, for the VERY first time in my life, i felt alive, free, i felt like i can be who i am...needless to say i will never forget about that weekend and what i felt then...After this experience i started thinking about leaving the country, which is not an easy task, only marriage seems to be the solution...do you think marriage of convenience (marrying a lesbian girl for example) is ethical ? what are your thoughts on the subject ?

I hope you won't judge me :slight_smile:

2. Bibliovian

Hi Ayoub! Hope you find this a welcoming and safe place. I suppose I'm a tad confused - do you mean marrying for convenience (which would probably be what we call "a beard" in the states) to stay in your country and live a life secretly? Or to leave your country?

3. Gelayo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you.
    Well, leaving the country seems to be the only solution, so marriage of convenience is the ONLY easy way out, the hard part is finding the right person who is willing to help :/

I don't mind living in any other country that respect human rights and sexual orientations, i'm so asphyxiated here !