1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Timelord3791, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Timelord3791

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi! I'm a 15 year-old girl questioning her sexual orientation. I love to read and some of my favorite books are The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and A Brief History of Time. I also love Star Wars, Doctor Who, and Sherlock. I love to write and I am currently editing the first draft of my fantasy novel that I wrote and finished in November. I also play violin and I have been wanting to start composing for a while now. I am a total nerd and I love anything to do with math or science or just learning in general.

Lately I have been really questioning my sexuality. Before I always just assumed I was straight and told myself that any attraction I might have been feeling towards other girls was just more like admiration. Now though I feel like I have never really felt very strongly about boys and it always felt kind of wrong to imagine myself with a husband later on in life. I have had crushes on boys but I always exaggerated to myself and others about how I felt. Now I have been feeling more and more attracted to other girls and I can really see myself in a relationship with a girl. I have had a lot of dreams and stuff about girls and even after waking up I still feel very attracted to them. I will dream about kissing a girl and still want to do that when I wake up. So now I don't know. I hope that I will be able to find support here as I try to figure myself out.

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! :wave:

3. luminescence

Hello and welcome to EC!

4. Silver Sparrow

Welcome to EC! We're glad you've found us.

5. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: