1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello:-)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by internet, Jan 18, 2016.

1. internet

lately i've been really questioning everything! my gender mostly, i have hated the way its looked since puberty started and have aways felt uncomfortable talking about periods and bras because it has never been something i want to use, and i never really knew about being transgender until recently and i don't know if that's what i am or if it's a 'phase' but i would be much happier with my body without chest lumps and with a masculine body but the problem is i don't know about the downstairs area(i don't like female or male parts) but i want to be able to go out and just be topless if its extremely warm but everything confuses me because i like wearing skirts, crop tops and dresses sometimes and i keep trying to remember that how you dress doesn't determine your gender but i feel so,,, 'fake' and my brother was talking about caitlyn jenner recently and said 'a man won woman of the year' and it just makes me sick and when i told mum(i concluded with being just in-between for the time being) she went to my brother and said 'your sister wants to be a boy' but !!!!! and i'm just scared

2. kaz2y5Dean

Hey welcome to EC! I'm sure it will help some!
    There are a lot of genders out there so there is one out there for you.
    When you said "i don't know about the downstairs area(i don't like female or male parts) but i want to be able to go out and just be topless if its extremely warm" I couldn't help but think that some agender (genderless/ gender neutral) people dont want sex characteristics. Just a thought sorry if that confuses you just trying to help!

Anyway everything will be okay! And if you need any help with anything feel free to ask me!

#2 kaz2y5Dean, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016