1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HeyGuys

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Cthulhu Calls, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Cthulhu Calls

Well, at first I didn't really want to do an introduction at all. Felt like I was being silly by even signing in. But I guess you gotta start somewhere, right?

I'm from Brazil, as my name suggests I love H.P. Lovecraft, I love League of Legends, I have a dark sense of humour, I'm 16 years old, grade A student (too humble? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). I have always been kind of an introvert, but I feel more relaxed here, I guess. Somewhere without any kind of judgment. Where I live, it's kind of a small town, so everyone knows about everyone and any dirty secret you happen to tell someone it will eventually spread out. As many other places. Here in Brazil (atleast where I live), since its a Catholic country, homosexuality is still sorta shunned and not very well accepted. Thus, in my High School there is no one that is OPENLY gay. And I really don't feel like being the first gay kid in our grade, ya know? (I'm sure I wouldn't be, but you know what I mean)

So thats why I'm deep in the closet, I guess. And to be honest, I'm ok with that. I don't have the need to always be the center of attention nor do I feel the need to tell everyone about who and what I am.

This got kind of long, sorry about that. I still have many questions I want to ask throughout the forum, but this is it for now. Thanks for reading, hope I make new,like-minded friends. Any questions about me you may have(which I don't think you care enough to have :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), you can ask me.

#1 Cthulhu Calls, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there, fellow Summoner :slight_smile: Welcome to EC! Dont be afraid or shy to ask around members or reply on threads. People here are very welcoming and very much happy to help. You'll enjoy it here! And if you need someone to talk to (dont care if it is serious or you just want to show off your rank in LoL :lol: JK), you can always contact me through wall message and I'll reply ASAP :slight_smile:

Have a good day!

3. Cort

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to the community!

I can sympathize with the "small town" issue - I've got the same problem. That's the great thing about groups such as this - geography is no obstacle!