1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by abbie1996, Jan 21, 2016.

1. abbie1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey everyone,
    Curiosity brought me to this site. Up until a couple of years ago I always thought I was straight but now I'm not so sure. I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and I love him but I just don't know where my head is at. There is a girl who is a little bit older than me and in a relationship with another girl. Before she got together with her and before I got together with my boyfriend we would flirt a bit. She would slap my bum and grab me around the waist and flirt with me. And then we didn't see each other for a few months in which she got together with her girlfriend.
    We've been out to town as a group a couple of times where she grinned on me and purposely spilt her drink on my leg and then grabbed my leg. And at soccer (we play against each other) she likes to touch my lower back and hugged me last weekend after the match.
    I'm just so hooked on her and I have been picturing her during sex with my boyfriend.

What do i do?!? Should I tell me boyfriend? This is driving me so crazy!!:icon_sad:

2. EnchanterForest

Well one thing is for sure, you should try and tell him you are not straight. But other than that I honestly don't know.