1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*waves and smiles*

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Andi73, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Andi73

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey all =)
    I'm an early 40's geeky guy happily married with two children. If male is a rectangle, and female is a square, I feel like a trapezoid (only because I like that word a LOT more than parallelogram).

As early as I can remember, I've always felt like I don't quite fit my body right... I mean, Im comfortable in it, but something is just off. This may sound odd, but as far back as I can remember, I've seen or felt myself as feminine when my eyes are closed. Most often when showering.. Heck, I remember stepping out of the bathtub as a kid and looking at my foot as if it was straight out of the Calgon commercial. I've often answered the "if you had three wishes.." thought experiment with something to the effect of being physically female... (followed up by being able to fly!)

I live in a pretty open minded family, but I've not shared any of my inner feelings for some reason. Part of why I am searching on the 'net is that over the past few months I've been looking into herbal methods used for growing breasts and trying to become more feminine in general. At this point, I don't know whether I'd go for a complete transition, but who knows *shrugs*.

I'm hoping that I can find myself here in the forums, and maybe even help someone else in the process!

2. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome to Empty closets. This forum is a very helpful place and I am sure we will all help you to find yourself :slight_smile:

3. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:. Personally, I just feel like I don't fit either "male" or "female" boxes and not just in a neutral way, but in a "I'm really not either of those things" kind of way.

4. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hio! :welcome:

5. joshvolby

welcome to EC! im sure you can find lots of supports and advice here. just be yourself and tell us more ^^

6. Nobo

Hey whats up freind