1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello again.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by littlemonster11, Feb 3, 2016.

1. littlemonster11

So, I've been off EC for a while. A lot has changed since my absence.

First off, I've come out to 3 people. Two of them are my best friends, one of them being an ex best friend that I liked at the time, and he liked me. We had a falling out, and he has sort of tried to "out" me at work (we work together :dry:slight_smile:.

Despite that issue, I'm glad I came out. Hiding that part of me was already weighing on me. I'm still working on trying to tell family: my mom and sister in particular. I think it's best I put off coming out to my mom since we've been taking care of my dad, who is in need of total care since he got hurt. I don't want to add any more stress on her.

Anyway, before I start rambling more, I'm grateful for this forum. I think EC gave me the push I needed to be strong and come out, even if it's just a few people. I will try to come back on here more. Feel free to talk to me! To the newer members, I look forward to meeting y'all :slight_smile: and to the members who have become my friends, I am sorry I dropped off the face of EC. I've kept each one of y'all in my thoughts, and know I missed y'all dearly! (*hug*)

2. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, it would be strange for me to say welcome back as I'm new here, so I'll say congratulations on coming out to three people! :slight_smile: