1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Internet.... Yeah, I need to find something better to use...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by tragicxmemories, Feb 6, 2016.

1. tragicxmemories

Unicorn Kingdom (Ruled by me, the unicorn king)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey everybody!
    So I found this website when I was looking for advice to come out to my parents tbh. After stalking this site for a few days (That so isn't creepy), I decided to make an account! Now, I swear I'm not a stalker... I- *maps and papers fall to the ground* Oh haha... Those aren't mine.. *Quickly picks everything up and shoves it into a bag* Haha, now where were we? Oh right!
    Soo I am pretty sure I'm genderfluid, but I could be trans (ftm), but I'm leaning more towards genderfluid, as I don't feel like I'm trapped in the wrong body? Oh well.
    I tend to shift between male, female, and neither(Idk what it's called tbh.. Don't hate me plz), and use pronouns based on that... Well I only use her/she pronouns for when I feel more feminine, and him/he pronouns for when I feel more masculine, or neutral(None?)

I have no clue where I'm going with thisss..... I'm asexual, and I like rock, metal, and rap music...
    Only 3 people know I'm genderfluid, and they're close to me, otherwise no one knows... haha... Fun...

Oh! I also draw, write, take photography, and I ride horses... Horses are generally always on my mind, so I'm sorry in advance if they appear in 99% of what I'm talking about XD

So anyways. That's me in a nutshell, I probably offered too much information, but oh well. I don't honestly care, as I'm slightly way too hyper as I write this. So anyways. Bye!
    (NoI didn't proofread)

2. Juli

Hello, welcome. Can you tell he unicorns I said hi? Thanks!

3. tragicxmemories

Unicorn Kingdom (Ruled by me, the unicorn king)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    They say hello also :slight_smile:

4. plant

Welcome to EC! You seem like a really cool person, and I don't think that you shared too much (I wouldn't have shared enough). Anyways, have a great day