1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Lupa, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Lupa

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been lurking around here for a while, reading other people's stories and I thought that maybe I should try to express myself as well. I'm Brazilian, 20 years old, closeted gay guy, maybe having a hard time accepting it. I know that I'm gay, but I think I have never truly accepted it. I have never been with a guy before and I have only kissed girls. I'm still a virgin. I'm kind of ashamed of myself in a lot aspects, even though I know I shouldn't be, it's kinda hard to control my own thoughts and feelings. Anyway, that's me.

2. Elli

There's nothing to be ashamed of, you're with supportive friends now!! :slight_smile:
    Welcome to EC!

3. Helion Solaris

:smilewaveHi there, I think almost all of us here know that feeling and have gone through those self hate phases where you feel like your disgusting/worthless/a mistake. Definitely not a good frame of mind. Just stay strong and know that those feelings go away and you get stronger in life to deal with them.. Anyway welcome to EC and you're in the right place to work through all of those feelings. There are tons of people here who can help and by you making the first step by being here, you're heading down the right path (*hug*)

4. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

5. Lupa

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for the support, guys. I think it will be really helpful for me to share with people who might actually understand. I tried therapy but I couldn't really open myself up to my therapist, so it wasn't really that helpful. I also have some anxiety issues, which might be only making things even hard.

6. JiminyJordy

JiminyJordy Guest

Everything you mentioned in your opener is part of being human. We have all been there.

And welcome to EC!