1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by bkinney6, Feb 14, 2016.

1. bkinney6

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm new here. Not really sure what to say. I was born female(28yrs), I'm in a straight relationship, mom to 2 beautiful children.
    I don't know how to explain how I feel. I was raised in a religious home, man was man, woman was woman. Homosexuality was a "sin".
    Recently(last few months) I've really started thinking more about my own sexuality. I've always selected "female", but I somehow don't feel female. I don't feel male either. I find both men and women physically attractive. I feel a sense of loyalty to the man I'm in a relationship with, so I don't have the means to "experiment".
    I just feel gender-less, and confused about my place in the world. And I worry that this will somehow negatively effect my children.
    I hope this makes sense to someone, who could maybe let me know I'm not completely crazy.

2. Elli

Hello :slight_smile: I can tell you that you're definitely not crazy. There's a whole lot of people here on EC that are in a similar situation, so don't you worry. I bet you'll find the support and clarity you're looking for!
    Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

3. bright skies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi bkinney6

I'm new here too and also fairly newly confused. I can relate to the worry for your children on this road to self discovery.

4. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: