1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by femboy98, Feb 20, 2016.

1. femboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hello. my name is forrest and i am new to the site. i have a problem that is just a little bit personal. if an admin could help, that would be great.:help:

2. Inis

Hi, femboy! Welcome to EC.

3. femboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thank you. anyway, i was having a little bit of trouble with something...personal. can you give me some advice?

4. EnchanterForest

Hey Forrest, Welcome.
    What do you need? Just ask.

5. femboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well... i just recently found someone, and he is really nice. when i first asked him out, i was terrified that he only wanted me for sex, but i thought i was wrong. he is the nicest person i know and a great boyfriend. doesnt ask for anything, not even sex. but when we do sleep together, he is mean and rough, but right afterwards he apologizes. i love him alot...but ... it hurts. can you give me some advice to help him to change or should i just tell him straight up that he hurts me and that we should be freinds. he is very sweet and kind and loving, so it has been difficult for me to really stand firm. any help in this would be appreciated.

6. EnchanterForest

Well I would tell him that it hurts, and that it makes you uncomfortable. I don't think you need to become just friends unless he pushes you to much. It sounds like you just need to talk to each other about your feeling and what you like.

Hope this helps! Good Luck,

7. femboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thank you very much. i am sure he will understand.(*hug*)

8. EnchanterForest

9. femboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    again, thank you for your help. i told him how i was feeling and he promised he would do his best. this site most likely just saved my relationship. thank you again.(*hug*)

10. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome to Empty Closets! Aww, sorry to hear that you had very rough sex. EnchanterForest gave you very good advice. Sex needs to include communication, among many other things to work properly. A part of this communication is telling each other what ye the k is comfortable and especially if anything is hurting. Apologising for being rough at the end shows that in my honest opinion he realised he was doing it. He obviously didn't k ow he was hurting you and this is where communication is needed to make him clued him that he is hurting you by being rough. If your boyfriend won't listen to you when you tell him he's hurting you I think you shouldn't be together. But, thankfully your boyfriend listened. Great to hear this site most likely saved your relationship.

11. femboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    this site is great. you guys show more exceptance than my family!!! it feels great to know that i can just come here and talk. and finding other gay/bi people to talk to about problems is great too. i do have one problem though. on the age part of the registration, i meant to put that i was born in `99 but somehow put `96. anyway to change that?