1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi, how are sup, what im not nervous at all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Whysosarcastic, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Whysosarcastic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Figured if Im gonna do this right I should start with an introduction. My name is buzz and I am a gay man who has never done anything like this before. I am essentially the love child of dry humor and that one guy who managed to slip on a banana peel. I am a riddle. wrapped in an enigma. Hidden in a litter of siblings. About half that litter is the only family I have told about my homosexuality. Now they would never purposefully make me feel unwanted. However They leave a bit to be desired when it comes to actually feeling accepted.

Someones head blows up in a tv show and no one bats an eye but two dudes kiss and they all lose there :***: minds. :dry:

When I am out of the house I am out of the closet and anxiously enjoying myself but the real kicker is I have a sleep disorder (or something). Because of that I do not have much energy and am stuck at home for the majority of my waking hours so im going to try to make some internet friends YAAAA. :thumbsup:

So I come to you peoples of the interwebs take me to your leader or simply take me as I am.

...ok despite my sass I would really love to meet some people who could empathize with me or find a place where I can get a little more acceptance and positivity. Also I dont know if this will be held against me but part of the issues I have affect my vision and I am not sure how coherent my sentences will even be. So is that gonna be like something people get flustered about?

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think people will be fussed about that! ... I find it hard to be coherent and I have no vision issues! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: I hope you'll find it friendly and supportive. Take a look around and don't be shy to join in! Let the staff team know if we can be of any help.

3. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

4. PAKmanIA

PAKmanIA Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'M THE exact opposite!!! I just started tonight [2-25-16] using my Wii U to access this site, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO NAVIGATE IT OR FIND SOME POTENTIAL FRIENDS IN MY AREA!! PLEASE HELP:bang:

5. LizSibling13

LizSibling13 Guest

Welcome, Whyso and PAKmanIA. Welcome to EC!!!

6. QueerChair

Hello there, welcome to EC

7. Helion Solaris

Welcome!! :slight_smile: This is definitely the place for you guys :smilewave