1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

needing advice

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by wendylylnne, Feb 24, 2016.

1. wendylylnne

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I have never been interested in women until this past week. there is this woman im interested in and cant quit thinking of her, its driving me nuts....BUT...she just got out of an 15 year relationship with someone I know..the ex's mom and my mom grew up together...we don't communicate. just our moms do. I know this woman is still hurting and trying to move on..the break up was maybe 2 weeks ago. im so nervous to tell her I like her though because she hangs around people I know. uggh. we on facebook and ive private messaged her a couple times we talked for a little bit..nothing flirting though. when I post things on facebook she likes everything. ok Saturday me and friends are going for a couple drinks..and she is coming with our mutual friends....please advice:bang:

2. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum, you'll get a lot of support and advice from members here. :slight_smile:

3. GayPugs

Welcome to EC! Look, it seems like she might like you but just run through it in your head a few times. "Look...I really like you...like I REALLY like you..." Think of the possible outcomes. "Um...me, too!"
    "I like you, too! You're a great friend!"
    "Ok....uuuuuum?"
    Become comfortable with all the outcomes. Your heart may be broken but there are other fish in the sea. Then, tell her for real! It will probably be better than you expect. It will at least feel really good!

4. foxer

First of all. Welcome to Empty Closets! EC for short.

I can't really help with this at the moment but I do recommend starting a thread at the family, friends, and relationships/ sub forum. That way you're guaranteed to get more & better answers. This, is a mere welcome lounge.

Take care - Foxer