1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What I need is regular therapy

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BigBagOfBlank, Feb 25, 2016.

1. BigBagOfBlank

Hi, I'm 16 and love to sing, write and cosplay. Mostly I cosplay dudes. I like girls- as difficult as it was for me to write that in my profile, I'm honestly attracted in all ways to girls. I always kind of knew it. It was somewhere in the back of my mind, even when I was too young to realize that liking girls was "different." But, I'm not sure about a lot of things. I can't shake my doubts and my shame... I've been deep in the dumps for about three years, and honestly, I want/need to get guidance.

Initially, I created this account because I thought I had one question to ask, albeit a question with way too many specifics and factors. But it took me so long to figure out what to type that my phone died, and now I've decided I'm going to be keeping this account for quiiite a while.

Maybe this was a bit long winded. In any case-- hello and nice to meet you! :slight_smile:

2. QueerChair

Hello! Welcome to EC ^-^

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! Welcome to EC!
    I'm the same way when it came to liking girls. I don't know how attracted I am to guys, but my same sex attraction is a lot more prominent. I know how it feels very strange at first to know you're "different". It takes time to accept your sexuality. I hope you find what you need here and you can ask anything you want! :slight_smile:

As a side note, cosplaying is fun! I'm going to my first con this year and I'm making my own!!

4. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

5. EnchanterForest

Hey :welcome: !!

I am was in the same situation for awhile, but now I know my sexuality (It is a bit more complicated than just Gay). Now my problem is my Gender, but that will come with time.

Good luck and I hope EC is helpful for you!!

6. BigBagOfBlank

Thanks for supportive reply, loveislove01 :slight_smile: and good luck with your cosplay! I've been going to cons for a long time now. Very fun times.

7. LizSibling13

LizSibling13 Guest

:welcome: Enjoy EC...how's your weekend...?