1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good morning afternoon and night to everybody i m going to be with you))

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by rina, Feb 29, 2016.

1. rina

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello I m Kate from Ukraine. :smilewave I m 19 years old and I m straight and there is no people in my society who has differ from mine orientation.And my country is a part of countries that doesnt support gays lesbian and so on.But a few days ago i started thinking about why do people sometimes love not only opposite gender,the reaction of all world for it.U know in my country people think that gays and lesbian are not okey,they're perverts and dont have normal principals of life.But i find out that its not true and there is a lot of stereotypes about it and a lot of the are being created by media and government.so i just wanna to become friend for people who gay lesbian and etc and to get know more about them their live relationship and i hope i will be able after this to change peoples attitude to this question and explain people that a person can be ok nice and very cool whether he or she likes boys or girls.So i hope you you won't be against my staying here with you:slight_smile:)

2. Distant Echo

Hi....and of course there are gay people in Ukraine....you just don't know who they are. Chances are there are gay people you went to school with, who live in your street, who work where you do and who are related to you. You are served in shops by gay people, they walk along the same streets and travel in the same public transport.
    Be respectful, and you will be accepted as an ally.

3. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    It's so nice to have a Ukrainian here)) I hope we can be friends Kate. I have long admired the Russian and Ukrainian people, and your country has a very rich history of standing alongside the oppressed. You sound like a great ally, especially for someone so young who was raised somewhere that doesn't approve of homosexuality.

4. LizSibling13

LizSibling13 Guest

Hello Kate!! I'm Ryann from the USA. I'm a 13 year old girl who was a boy. Liz is my sister who was my brother...

5. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: