1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! I'm new :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by breathoflife, Mar 5, 2016.

1. breathoflife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello! I just found this website about a week ago and decided to sign up today. I'm really hoping this website will help me and maybe I can help anyone who needs it!

I guess I should say something about myself?

I'm 19, I identify as a cis female. I'm a really fun loving, happy, goofy woman who really wants to make people laugh. I'm going with the term bisexuality now because I've always liked men ever since I was a child, and women too, but because of my upbringing I told myself that I was straight and feeling that way about girls was just a straight "girl crush" type of thing.
    Long story short: I am a bisexual female. (Where i'm at on the bi spectrum remains to be seen but I am 100% bi.) I have come out to a few people before. Not anyone in my family... just close friends. My family is not exactly keen on anything not straight and heteronormative so I've been hiding in my tiny dark closet for quite some time. I'm not public with it because I just am scared because it's been a secret for so long and everyone knows me as straight. I've only had boyfriends and even though I only have 2 friends really everyone's view of me would flip around. I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the woes of coming out but I'm just saying my part in all this. :slight_smile:

I'm not sure if I should go into details about my sexuality here? I'm literally brand new to this site so I'm not sure what the norm is yet. I'll keep this brief so I don't bog down the welcome forum with a super long post.

I am very friendly and if anyone wants to chat then just send me a private message (i'm not a full member yet obviously so I can only do PM's.) I can't promise that I will be the most helpful person in terms of life experience and advice because I'm still lost and figuring things out myself but if anyone, at all, wants to talk to someone about anything, not just sexuality and gender then i'm always here!! :slight_smile: (&&&)

2. Wolfie0001

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

3. Xvision

Hi BreathOfLife! How are you doing?

Welcome to EC forum! I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends here.
    I'm here for you, if you need someone to talk to! (*hug*)

4. Elli

Hey there and welcome to EC!
    It definitely will help you to see that there's a lot of people in the same situation as you, especially regarding the whole problematic coming out thing.
    Good luck, pal (*hug*)

5. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, and as others have said there are plenty people here are in process of trying to come out including me :slight_smile: that is one of the best things about EC'ers we get to take this journey together(&&&)

6. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

7. QueerChair

Hello, welcome to EC :3

8. alexandr

Gender Pronoun: