1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm getting to know who I am, but I just want to deny

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Bing, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Bing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It takes almost 20 years for me to realize my feelings for boys, and takes another 4 years for me to admit that feeling. I know I'm a coward, but if I can, I will be a coward for this whole life. I think I will always be single and alone, trying to be a good son and a good brother for the whole family.

If I have afterlife, just like what is said in Buddhism, I wish to be a cat or a dog, companying my lover of this life.

bl

2. Violet4

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dude, that's some deep stuff. You can't make excuses like that! I know I'm no good example because I'm in a situation in my life that kind of shelters me of the scary coming out process, at least to some people, but I can't imagine my whole life being like that and having people like for what I'm not.

Yes, it can be terrifying, but being a good son or brother isn't really a reason to be in denial. You don't have to come out right now, but it's important to accept yourself.

3. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bing, first welcome to EC. This place will provide a ton of support. Now you being here posting proves you are not a coward. I'm 27 and just accepting being gay, and that I'm OK with it. A few close family members know. I've told them to help support my wife when I come out. I've repressed this for so long, but being honest I finally feel like I can breath. We are here for you (*hug*)

4. LizSibling13

LizSibling13 Guest

Welcome, Bing, to EC...Im Ryann, a 13 year old girl who was born a boy.

5. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey man I'm sorry To hear about your issues your are not a coward it takes some people longer than others example it took me about 12 years in my life to realize I liked Guys But I denied it trying to Avt straight for two years until I reached my breaking point at 14 and I Accepted myself And came out in the other hand I know a few people from here another friend that didn't figure out until 23 after he was with s girl and he knew he didn't like girls you will not be single You will find the love of your life one day I'm sure you are not hurting your family it's alright to be gay

6. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

7. Bing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you. You know it's so nice to have someone to talk about this. I just feel free and relieved by speaking it out. I don't want to tell lies. If I could choose, I wish I can love a girl and have a baby. I don't hate to be "gay". I just don't want to like to be gay.
    I will try to accept myself because I think I really like to talk with people as who I really am.

---------- Post added 11th Mar 2016 at 07:45 PM ----------

Hi, I'm Bing, and I'm an almost 25-years-old boy who likes boy.

---------- Post added 11th Mar 2016 at 07:53 PM ----------

Hi, thank you. The first time I wrote "I'm a gay", I kind of have the same feeling with you. That is finally I can be honest with myself and I can breath. But I don't know whether I can go on to fully accept myself. I'm going back to my hometown in several months. The pressure from my family, I don't think I can resist that.
    But I'm so happy I tried.

---------- Post added 11th Mar 2016 at 07:59 PM ----------

Thank you. It's just my whole family is quite conservative and traditional. And my grandma is 81 years old. I prefer to leave her a peaceful and comfortable time in the rest of her life. I love her so much.

---------- Post added 11th Mar 2016 at 07:59 PM ----------

Thank you!