1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to those who are trans..

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by tega957, Mar 12, 2016.

1. tega957

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Please go about the transformation through a good health provider that is expert in this field. You will be glad you did. If you have any mental health issues such as anxiety or depression the hormones could exacerbate them. I do not know you but I have been around this long enough to offer a little advice if you are interested. I REALLY understand...Do not be fooled by current cultures and prejudice. YOU ARE NORMAL.

Know that this kind of transformation has been around since before King Nebuchadnezzar, King David and King Solomon. There were thousands of concubines and many eunuchs in their harums. The eunuchs were the best way known at the time to make the M to F transformation, usually castration at birth. What you seek has always been normal. Luckily, we have science in these times and we CAN decide for our-self.
    Check out (1 Samuel 18:-4) in our very own bible.
    Johnathan loved David and Gave himself to David and loved him as his own soul. Oh, the author told the whole story. The Author of 1 and 2 Samuel writes a classic love story of deep love between Johnathan and David. It is a must read. I am not a bible thumper but I have read it over and over. It is there and YOU ARE NORMAL.
    I have been there as you are now. I still struggle with my own sexual orientation because I am afraid to let my family know it all and I will never tell them. I don't think I need to tell them or anybody all there is to know about myself. That being said... Go forward with courage. Be stronger than ignorance and intolerance. Be stronger than prejudice. Be you out-loud. Live loud and strong. You are Gods creation. God wants his children to be happy.
    You ever see parents watching with joy as their children are playing and laughing..? How much more will your Father in heaven be happy when he watches over you with joy..?:kiss:

2. MissAva

Out Status:
    Some people
    thank you <3

3. irissakata

Thank you a lot! Your post certainly deserves more attention! :grin:

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    That was a very sweet welcome post. :slight_smile: Thank you. :slight_smile: And welcome!