1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings and salutations!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TripleAce, Apr 10, 2016.

1. TripleAce

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello to all! I'm an ace/aro/agender individual, hence the nick, living in the Blue Ridge mountains of VA. I'm older (50s) and definitely wish that these defs had been around when I was in my teens. Things would have been clearer perhaps. As it were, I struggled with being AFAB and queer, came out as lesbian, was trans before I knew the term. I remember telling my mother that I was NOT a girl! Trouble was, I didn't want to be a boy, either. I wanted to be an IT. Relationships have been problematic. I just didn't get the whole hearts and flowers thing. Then I read about asexuality and aromanticism. A light went on! I had figured out the agender thing-I had been listing "librarian" as my gender for a long time and using they/their/them pronouns. My friends all just thought I was weird, lol.
    Sometimes I get lonely. I feel like the poster child for queer here in the small town where I live, though as small Appalachian towns go, it's pretty liberal. But I do stand out, with my buzzed cobalt hair, androgynous clothing, and Docs. I'll educate people, if they ask. Oh, and another a-atheist!

2. Anjelyka

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hail and well met. I actually discovered the term graysexual yesterday myself and a light bulb went off. I thought I had myself pegged as ace...but having read up the difference between it and grace, I realized the latter is where I am in the spectrum.

3. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

4. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

5. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member