1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*waves* Hey to all...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ScotsSnapper, Apr 17, 2016.

1. ScotsSnapper

Hi folks, :smilewave

Thought I'd better introduce myself...I'm getting to the point in life where I've always conducted myself according to others' happiness, and it hasn't gotten me far. I've finally realised that I have to press on with what makes me happy personally, or I'm never going to be able to make anyone else happy if that makes sense!

I've felt different for a long time now, even discussed the possibility of transitioning with my partner at the time (5 years ago), but she made such a fuss and drama of it that I didn't take it any further and buried my feelings. Right now, I'm really confused about myself and don't know whether I'm genderqueer/nonbinary/andro/FtM, and I haven't been able to speak to anyone about it recently, so when I found this site I was over the moon! I'm currently a mature student at a small-ish university college, and find myself slightly envious seeing all the younger students just 'being themselves' without a care about what anyone else thinks. :help:

I'm hoping to be able to talk through a few things with some of you guys, and clear up a few things in my head...most of all though, it would be great to make some friends that understand completely, regardless of where they are in the world :thumbsup: From what I've seen so far from my dark lurker's corner is that you have a wonderful community here :eusa_clap

Anyways, I'll stop havering and wish you all a great Sunday (!)

~ScotsSnapper~

(btw the Snapper in my name relates to my love of photography :icon_wink - I'm not an irritable person unless it's first thing in the morning :lol: )

2. Stuart3247

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello there, ScotsSnapper.

Goodness me. You posted this some time ago and you have not had any responses.

I had a great visit to Perth a few years ago. If I recall correctly, our hotel had a river that ran right through the lobby.

I am part of an organization that is headquartered in Edinburgh, so I get to the UK on occasion.

BTW I live in the State of Washington -upper left hand corner of the US and not to be confused with Washington, DC.

I am not working currently outside the home so I am here a lot and would enjoy sharing information with you.

3. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

4. LoveMeLez

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I also love photography so much! Great stress reliever. Welcome to EC! Hope u get what you are looking for! Hit me up anytime you wanna chat or need advice! Im a good listening ear!

5. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :wave:

6. LRyuzaki3

Welcome!!!