1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, Everybody. ^-^

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by JstALtleMermaid, Apr 26, 2016.

1. JstALtleMermaid

Obviously, I'm new here. I would prefer to be called Em, it is the written vocalization of the letter M and that letter serves as a link to my username. If you wanna call me something else, as long as it's nice, we're cool. ^-^
    Also, I'm kind of convoluted like that all of the time. It doesn't take but a second or two to make everything so needlessly complex, but for whatever reason, that's how I tick.
    Anywho, I'm here mainly just to have somewhere I can vent and just ask the questions I ask myself to a group of similar people. There's only one or two friends I feel comfortable discussing anything I'm working out right now, but I feel guilty for bothering them about it, and I feel like it makes one of them slightly uncomfortable, cause a quick response and a few different subject changes are made.
    They say it's not like that, and reassure me that anytime, anywhere I have their support. I can't ever bring myself to really believe it.
    I feel like I'm rambling, and I don't think that's what this welcome board is for, so I'll go ahead and cut this one off. So, hello again, everyone, my name is Em. :3

2. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

3. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation: