1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Empty Closets!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Spotofpaint, May 1, 2016.

1. Spotofpaint

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi to everyone! I'm glad to have found what looks like a really great site! I'm a 31 year old Veterinary Technician. I'm biologically female but consider myself more androgynous. I recently married my girlfriend, Anna, of 8 years this past October and now we're wife and wife! We're both out to everyone, family, friends and coworkers.

We've had a VERY hard time in our youth with it when we first started dating as I'm sure everyone else here has experienced as well. But now things seem to have settled down. My mom has come around and is now very supportive, although she wasn't at first. Anna's dad has done the same exact thing.

The only issue we still face is my father and stepmother who had become so horrific and dangerous to us that we literally had to cut them out of our lives. This included moving, changing our phone numbers, our email addresses and instructing all family members and friend to please not give them our new information. This happened years ago and we're MUCH happier without them.

And so we're doing well for ourselves, but I find myself in a location in GA where we really just don't have ANY LGBT friends. And so I'm hoping this website will help us reach out to others in the LGBT community. So glad I'm here! Can't wait to start reading people's posts and making some of my own.

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to the site~! ^.^

3. Silver Sparrow

Welcome to EC!

4. alexandr

Gender Pronoun: