1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do you think.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Woveomeneon, May 9, 2016.

1. Woveomeneon

Out Status:
    Family only
    PHP:
    hey im a femboy. To love everthing is to love nothing thats who i am i think im taking a bit of getting used to being out there i feel like im a total slutt somtimes thinking about boys but oh whell i just need a buddy and im also a recovering addict who is on the patch and quit smoking weed to numb the pain now. Im not at all mentaly stable im basicaly the poster chiled of nine inch nails hesitation mark and yeah..... Im a femboy pony loveing being and i love animals and im also a furry so XD what do you think of me. :thumbsup:

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not sure what to think of you since I don't actually know you. :wink: Welcome to EC and good luck staying sober. :thumbsup:

3. Woveomeneon

Out Status:
    Family only
    T he thank you im a sharer i like to share and im doing good going to n.a tonight im still working at the addict in me still wants to smoke weed thank you so much.

4. Bobsleigh1

Bobsleigh1 Guest

Nyeh heh...? I think you seem pretty cool, i guess. (─‿─)
    Welcome to the forum, bud. (´∀`)

5. faustian1

Congratulations on making progress with the addictions. It is a great self-esteem builder to walk in victory from that.

While you might not exactly be my type, I can tell by looking around that there are a lot of folks who are just like you. There should be opportunities for you to connect with people you like.

But here's the thing. Ironically, the biggest problem you may face is finding similar people who do not have problems with substance abuse. That is a common problem in our community. I'm going to stick my neck out here and suggest that you consider participating an appropriate recovery group, that has a focus on LGBTQ people. It would be a good way of meeting people who are gay, and also who are working with each other to give up the substances.

Anyway, good luck in putting those hormones to good use!

6. Woveomeneon

Out Status:
    Family only
    Omg so helpful thank you so much i feel amazing today.

7. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: