1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i don't even know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by juvenileinterim, May 14, 2016.

1. juvenileinterim

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    im sixteen and i like this girl, i have since we were like 12 and i dont know if i like her more than just a friend but what im aware of is that whenever i see her i become too self concious and i fear something is gonna happen that will embarass me in front of her. we have a really awkward relationship i mean we talk a lot online but when we go to school we try avoiding each other infront of our friends and seek times when we can be alone. i dont know if she likes me but she told me had a boyfriend she loved/es and who broke her heart and theyre not together anymore. most of all i am really not sure if the societys going to accept me if i come out as bi or les lol im so confused and this girl is driving me nuts

2. Butterfly2016

Welcome to the family ^^ You will get plenty of help here. Don't worry.

3. out4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi there

Being self conscious around people we like is normal, happens to all of us :slight_smile: If you have been feeling like this toward her since you were 12, well this might indicate that you do have feelings for her.

I see you are still trying to figure out who you are. Try not to worry too much if you're not sure yet. Some people understand and accept their feelings very early on, while it might take years for others to come to terms with it.

Is there someone you can freely talk to about it, in your family or circle of friends? I won't lie to you and tell you it's going to be easy, but I know from experience that given the opportunity, people might surprise you.

People on this site are very helpful, I hope you find what you need.

Cheers

4. juvenileinterim

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks a lot for replying. As for having someone to talk about it with, honestly i really dont have anyone who i think will like to talk about it with me, all friendd.are using terms such as 'gay, and lesbian' as insults and you know derogratory terms so im so scared to even associate myself with these terms infront of them. As for family, okay, an honest revelation: they are religious, can never, will never hear me out so that is out of question. And these are exactly the reasons why i came here in the first place because i dont have anyone i know to talk about it with.

---------- Post added 14th May 2016 at 11:02 PM ----------

thank you i hope so too :icon_redf

5. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :slight_smile: