1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by marriedcd, May 15, 2016.

1. marriedcd

Well newbie here...I am pretty sure I am trans, I am in my mid 40's and married, unsure about my sexuality..well I feel if I identify as being a woman and the only woman I am attracted to is my wife but very attracted to men, so..what am I sexually? I have to eventually come out trans and then work on the sexuality part as I go. Wife is first and I am on here seeking out others like me and advice. Already I am wowed by advice, any and all will be read and thought through from all of you
    Dani

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile: Not sure what kind of advice I can give you; I'm nowhere near 40 and certainly not married... but I think, judging by what you said, you might be bisexual but leaning more towards men. It's not unheard of. You can be bisexual but lean more towards one gender in particular.

Good luck figuring yourself out. :slight_smile:

3. xAce

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, Dani. It's nice to meet you. I'm Ace and welcome to EC.
    It seems to me like you're bisexual but lean more towards liking men than women. It's perfectly alright to be questioning though. There's no need to label yourself unless it makes you feel better. I do believe that the issue that seems more important to you is being trans so I agree when you said you'll work on that first. I'm not sure what advice I can give about coming out since I myself am having my own difficulties with that but I am always on here and willing to listen to anyone so if you have any questions or just want to rant, I'll be here.

4. marriedcd

Thank you both for the welcome and the advice..you know what, it is probably a great idea I don't label my sexuality but I guess I might be leaning pan. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome. I might be ranting later tonight we will see(*hug*)

5. alexandr

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: